Coffee Blossoms is an amazing coffee flavored cake. It is very light, moist, tasty, Low Glycemic, and easy to make.
- Make Taste of Thoughts® Light Nutty Dough, according to the recipe
- For a 4 – layers-cake, make doubled amount of the ingredients
- Pour the batter into prepared round pans (I use 2 at a time), and bake 16 minutes at 390*F.
- While still warm, spread Tripple Espresso Vodka over each cake layer, using a kitchen brush
- To assemble, place a cake layer on a cake plate.
- Spread about 1/4 of prepared frosting, top with second layer, and so on.
- Keep some frosting for decoration. Add your favorite colors and decorate as desired.
- 1/2 cup of Tripple Espresso Vodka
- 1 pound of whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of pure fructose
Using an electric mixer whip a whipping cream with fructose
If you’d like to have a coffee flavored frosting with nuts, add the following ingredients:
- 1 tbs of instant coffee, dissolved in a 1-2 tbs of hot water
- 1/2 cup of Almond meal
Check more desserts with the multipurpose