My first advice is simple. DO NOT buy snacks!
- If you are not going through snacks’ aisles in supermarkets, you have nothing to put in your cart
- If you never bring unhealthy food home, you never eat it
- Always eat well before going shopping (this one is not new, but still relevant)
Look for healthy filling up snacks:
The most important thing to understand in a healthy weight loss process: there is no need to starve and to suffer. In fact, no need to avoid snacks. Replace your regular snacks with Low Glycemic Index snacks:
- All kinds of nuts (not caramelized, no sugar or honey added)
- Sunflower and pumpkin seeds
- Dry fruits (no sugar added)
- Chocolate which contains more than 70% cacao
When you apply food replacement strategies, the weight loss is easy.
Eat Low Glycemic Index healthy alternatives, and lose weight!