This article is a small part of ‘Unlearn and Relearn” chapter from my book, and describes a Bad Eating Habits Closed Cycle:
What Does ‘Bad Eating Habits Cycle’ Mean?
- We eat bad carbs (cookie, donut, muffin, waffle with maple syrup, etc.). It’s delicious; we’ve got our sugar portion, we are full and happy
- However, our body doesn’t think so…The blood sugar level is too high now and beats the pancreas
- The pancreas is not happy either and sends its angry response by producing a huge amount of insulin
- Insulin is always happy to help and enthusiastically reduces the blood sugar level
- The blood sugar cannot stand the charming insulin and drops dramatically without even fighting
- However, our body is not happy again! We experience weakness, fatigue, hunger and even brain fog. We are upset and in a bad mood. We must work to be productive; we want our profits; we desperately need our sugar level up! So we have another cup of very strong coffee (with sugar of course!) and just a tiny mini (or not) cookie (muffin, donut or brownie).
- We ate that, it was delicious, we’ve got our sugar back, we fixed our mood and perhaps even our potential profits, we are full and happy.
- However, out body doesn’t think so AGAIN…The blood sugar level is too high now and beats the pancreas.
- The pancreas is not happy either and sends its angry response by producing a huge amount of insulin.
The cycle goes on and on….
Is it possible that you were trapped in?